Friday, October 19, 2012

Discovery: Lack of a Post Title I

Of course, after 3 days of no blogging, I return, somewhat triumphantly, yet lacking a post title. But I still have a lot of points to cover.



Point One: R.R.

As usual, I wimped out and did not instigate any R.R. interactions, aside from a door-hold and exchanged words of "Thank You" and "You're Welcome". Slowly approaching a climax, like plot diagrams in Reading; exposition, rising action, climax, falling action, resolution. 

Point Two: Boredom

Since my favorite Minecraft server has died a temporary, silent, ÃœberHaxored death, I have been overcome with boredom. Some good things that make me happy would be my Nintendo DS, and the occasional buddy chat on Google+. All merriment aside, it's terrible and I'm bored.

Point Three: Labels Update

I've added some labels to my blog! Now you can view posts by category and study for the next pop quiz!*


-Max




*Contrary to popular belief, the pop quiz is completely fake.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, boredom is just lack of imagination. Get creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.R. most likely wants to talk to you as much as you do.
    So don't hesitate and start chatting: Could there really be anything bad to happen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would today, aside from the fact that I barely got any sleep. Ergh.

    ReplyDelete