Monday, October 15, 2012

Discovery: Nameless

Sometimes, I want to post to my blog. And I know exactly what I want to post about! But I can't think of a title that fits it. So, I have a Discovery of namelessness.

So there's a Monday. A Monday where nothing exactly goes wrong, aside from a suspicious sighting of R.R. interacting with a male human being other than me (:O)! (Exaggerated on purpose.)

And also putting aside the fact that I had more homework then I thought I did and that my favorite Minecraft server is down.

So, is this classified as a good day or a bad day?

Phooey with classification, I can make up my own classifications. Like for instance, call it a "Meh Day".

Meh Day. Has a nice ring to it, eh?



-Max

7 comments:

  1. Good job on the homework, by the way. Maybe this is just one of those green and growing days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, seems like it. Meh Day seems kind of more adolescent-esque, not that I have anything against Green and Growing Days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it certainly is a good day when I get to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I'm glad you think so!

    Meh day suits some days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meh has just the right ring to it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do not worry about R.R. having contact with other males, it's normal. At this stage of adolescence, it's normal to be jealous.

    ReplyDelete