Thursday, October 11, 2012

Theory: Harsh Days

Okay, this is my first theory post!



In my "A Lot." post a few weeks ago, I had a rough week, that involved losing/damage to numerous belongings of mine, and a few emotional losses of insanity (hopefully temporary).



In the past, I would have a discovery to back up my theory. But I think this day will be enough to back up my theory.



Discovery: Harsh Days

In my "A Lot." post a few weeks ago, I had two days that weren't so good.

Luckily for me, today I just had one rough day. A day in which I lost a few more belongings and had a mirage huge pile of homework.

Not so bad, but if you pile that on top of a kid with a mom who cares so much about her son that she will make sure she's getting the complete and utter truth and she's doing everything she can to help, and the fact that my father's wrist is fractured, and the fact that I need to stop chewing gum in the car on the way to school because it takes away from my school gum quota.
(Everything in moderation.)

So, this theory hasn't really gotten it's "Theory" part to it.

Yet.


Theory: Harsh Days

Difficulty: Uncomfortably Suspenseful 

Rarity: Somewhat Uncommon

Usefulness: Helpful


A theory.

-Max

3 comments:

  1. The awkward year of seventh grade, Max, don't worry, It'll be over soon and the eight-grade fun will start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is shaping up to be a tough transition year but there is nothing you cannot conquer once you set your mind to it - because you are stubborn, just like me!

    You can overcome the great lunchbox disaster!

    ReplyDelete